The Marimurtra Botanical Garden hosts yoga sessions with yogini Cristina Ishwari Yoga in this unique natural environment.
Yoga is an ancient practice that allows us to achieve a state of inner peace and become aware of our body and our mind. The benefits of this age-old practice are well known as a health system to relieve muscle and emotional tension.
Carrying out a yoga session is opening a parenthesis within the busy everyday life to give permission for rest and relaxation. In addition, doing it in the Marimurtra Botanical Garden still makes it a fuller and more enriching experience. The space conveys peace and tranquility while enjoying the harmonious sounds of the sea and nature.
- Price: €10 / person (includes the class and being able to stay to visit the Marimurtra Botanical Garden).
- Space: the area within the Garden where the activity will take place may vary depending on weather conditions and the number of attendees in the group.
- Activity duration: 1 hour.
- Access: through the event door (Carrer Ermita s/n – Blanes) 10 minutes before the activity. The doors will close on the dot.
- Exit through the main gate of the Botanical Garden. The entry to the activity includes entry to the Garden to be able to stay there afterwards.
- Activity designed for adults
- Material: You must bring a mat and comfortable clothes.
Check dates and times on the tickets page.