- Check the home page to find out about the most updated information about opening times.
Closed: 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December – 1st , 5th and 6th January
Adult ticket: 8 € .
- Children under 4 years (accompanied by an adult): Free.
- Club Super3: Admission free by showing the Club Super3 card.
- Carnet Jove: 10% off.
- La Vanguardia Club: 30% off for the owner of the card.
Annual payment ‘Fan of Marimurtra’: € 30
The card ‘Fan of Marimurtra’ allows the user to visit the Garden as many times as he/she during one year.
The route of the Garden is adapted for people with reduced mobility and for prams with an alternative route without stairs.
What is a Photography Tax?
A photography tax is levied when the Marimurtra Botanical Garden is not used in a private manner, that is, when all the pictures that have been taken and the video footage that has been recorded during the visit are intended for purposes differing from a private use.
What are the most common cases?
Reports of weddings, first communions, baptisms, Wedding proposal, Instagramer sessions, etc. or any other groups who meet the aforementioned requirements.
Groups and guided tours
Rules of Marimurtra
The Marimurtra Botanical Garden is a natural museum which features living beings. Therefore, the visit must be carried out with maximum respect for the plants’ integrity and wellbeing at all times.
Map of the Garden
Click here to download the map of the Garden in PDF format and check it from any electronic device.
The Marimurtra Botanical Garden is located in 9, Passeig de Carles Faust, Blanes. You can get to the Garden using different means of transport:
Walking, by bicycle or car:
- From Blanes center, following the indicative signposts towards the mountain overlooking the port.
- From Lloret, take the Access Road to the Costa Brava (GI-682) towards the Regional Hospital in Blanes and follow the signs leading to the Garden.
With tourist train:
- You can take it at Plaça de Catalunya in Blanes. It stops in front of the entrance to the Botanical Garden. From June to September every 15-30 minutes. For the rest of the year check the train schedule (www.busbotanic.com) or call 972 33 10 84 for more information.
Respect the Garden
Maintaining a private garden is a challenge, but it is possible thanks to the people who trust us and believe in our cause. Help us to keep the work of Carl Faust alive so that all visitors continue to enjoy it as they have been doing so far. Caring for nature and respecting the environment concerns us all.