- Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Last admission 1 h before closing
Closed: 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st December – 1st , 5th and 6th January
Adult ticket: 7 € .
- Children under 4 years (accompanied by an adult): Free.
- Club Super3: Admission free by showing the Club Super3 card.
- Carnet Jove: 10% off.
- La Vanguardia Club: 30% off in the family ticket.
Annual payment ‘Fan of Marimurtra’: € 30
The card ‘Fan of Marimurtra’ allows the user to visit the Garden as many times as he/she during one year.
What is a Photography Tax?
A photography tax is levied when the Marimurtra Botanical Garden is not used in a private manner, that is, when all the pictures that have been taken and the video footage that has been recorded during the visit are intended for purposes differing from a private use.
What are the most common cases?
Reports of weddings, first communions, baptisms, Wedding proposal, Instagramer sessions, etc. or any other groups who meet the aforementioned requirements.
It includes: admission for 1 photographer (professional or not) + 3 people.
Every extra person of the group: €7
The photography tax entitles you to take pictures in any of the accessible areas of the garden, which will not be closed to the public.
Groups and guided tours
- Organised groups (minimum of 20 with prior booking): 5.65 €.
- Guided tours with prior booking: we suggest enjoying this service for a much better experience of the Garden from a botanical, landscaping and historical point of view.
For information and bookings write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972 330 826.
– Standard guided tour: discover the botanical garden of the Costa Brava.
– The pantry of the Botanical Garden Marimurtra: the garden that feeds the garden. +Info
– The medicinal plants of our house: a themed guided tour that brings us to the medicinal use of plants.
- – The Biodiversity of Marimurtra: Discover the biodiversity of the botanic garden in a thematic visit where we highlight the sustainable and ecological actions that grow the biodiversity of the garden.
* This service is offered in the following languages: Catalan, Spanish, English and French.
Rules of Marimurtra
The Marimurtra Botanical Garden is a natural museum which features living beings. Therefore, the visit must be carried out with maximum respect for the plants’ integrity and wellbeing at all times.
Map of the Garden
Click here to download the map of the Garden in PDF format and check it from any electronic device.
The Marimurtra Botanical Garden is located in 9, Passeig de Carles Faust, Blanes. You can get to the Garden using different means of transport:
Walking, by bicycle or car:
- From Blanes center, following the indicative signposts towards the mountain overlooking the port.
- From Lloret, take the Access Road to the Costa Brava (GI-682) towards the Regional Hospital in Blanes and follow the signs leading to the Garden.
With tourist train:
- You can take it at Plaça de Catalunya in Blanes. It stops in front of the entrance to the Botanical Garden. From June to September every 15-30 minutes. For the rest of the year check the train schedule (www.busbotanic.com) or call 972 33 10 84 for more information.
Respect the Garden
Maintaining a private garden is a challenge, but it is possible thanks to the people who trust us and believe in our cause. Help us to keep the work of Carl Faust alive so that all visitors continue to enjoy it as they have been doing so far. Caring for nature and respecting the environment concerns us all.